Safety Net Dental Practice Management Series Course Information
This learning series is designed for dental directors and dental practice managers. The modules provide an overview of the main components of practice management for a Safety Net Dental Program. It is designed to accommodate learners with different backgrounds and varying levels of expertise in practice management.
Learning Objectives can be found at the beginning of each online module.
- Dori Bingham
- Rob Compton, DDS
- Mark Doherty, DMD
- Danielle Apostolon
- Susan Presnol
- Kelli Ohrenberger
- Illumina Interactive
- Windows : Internet Explorer 9 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome 18 and later, or Opera 9.5 and later
- Mac: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, or Google Chrome 18 and later
- Flash Player 10.0 or higher
- Internet Connection: Minimum 5.0 Mbps (higher speeds are recommended)
- Computer: 512 Megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 512 MB minimum
- Display: 1,024 x 768 minimum recommended screen resolution
- Multimedia: Sound card and headphones or speakers
Date of original release: May 2013
Date of revision: January 2019
Date of expiration: January 2022
Estimated time to complete each module: 30 to 60 minutes
How to Obtain CEU Credits:
- Complete selected modules by taking the Final Assessment.
- Go to your My Learning page on the Online Learning Center where the certificates you are eligible for will be listed, along with the dates on which they were issued to you based on the modules you completed.
- Click the printer button to print your custom certificate.