Disease Management Series Course Information
This learning series is designed for any oral or other health professional interested in the prevention-focused model of dentistry. It is designed to accommodate learners with different backgrounds and varying levels of expertise in prevention and disease management.
Learning Objectives can be found at the beginning of each online module and in the publicity for each course.
- Natalia Chalmers, DDS, PhD
- Rob Compton, DDS
- Mark Doherty, DMD
- Mary Foley, RDH, MPH
- Marty Lieberman, DDS
- Mike Monopoli, DMD, MPH, MS
- Susan Presnol
- Mary Ellen Whitaker
- Disclosure: Susan Presnol and Mike Monopoli are employees of the DentaQuest Partnership, and Mary Foley and Marty Lieberman were reimbursed consultants of the DentaQuest Partnership for their subject matter expertise.
- Windows : Internet Explorer 9 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome 18 and later, or Opera 9.5 and later
- Mac: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 9.x and later, or Google Chrome 18 and later
- Flash Player 10.0 or higher
- Internet Connection: Minimum 5.0 Mbps (higher speeds are recommended)
- Computer: 512 Megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 512 MB minimum
- Display: 1,024 x 768 minimum recommended screen resolution
- Multimedia: Sound card and headphones or speakers
Course Release/Expiration Dates
Date of original release: May 2013
Date of revision: January 2019
Date of expiration: January 2022
Estimated time to complete each module: 30 minutes
How to Obtain CEU Credits:
- Complete selected modules by taking the Final Assessment.
- Go to your My Learning page on the Online Learning Center where the certificates you are eligible for will be listed, along with the dates on which they were issued to you based on the modules you completed.
- Click the printer button to print your custom certificate.
For Technical and Content-Related Questions:
If you require technical assistance related to the disease management series or have questions related to Continuing Education certificates, please contact Susan Presnol at email@example.com.
For all other questions about this program and its content, or to speak with a course author/subject matter expert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive design and programming on the Disease Management Online Learning Series was provided by Illumina Interactive, Inc.
This course is supported by in-kind support from DentaQuest.