Teledentistry: Providing Alternative Care During a Public Health Crisis - April 6
Due to high demand, we have scheduled a second webinar on Infection Control and Preventive Care During a National Health Crisis for Wednesday, April 8 at 1:00 PM! Please click here to register!
This webinar will explore the ability of using Teledentistry to address limited access to care during a public health crisis, and discuss policy issues and solutions.
- Paul Glassman, DDS, MA, MBA, Professor and Associate Dean for Research & Community Engagement, College of Dental Medicine, California Northstate University
- Matt Jacob, BA, Public Health Communications Consultant, Jacob Strategies LLC
- Sean Boynes, DMD, MS, Vice President of Health Improvements, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Recognize Teledentistry as a mode to increase access to dental care in urgent situations.
- Describe policy issues around Teledentistry and the potential solutions for policymakers.
- Understand examples of how Teledentistry has been used to improve access to care.
Recording will be made available.
Sign up to receive our newsletter to get more information on future webinars.