Signature Research & Preventistry
This webinar will provide an overview of the DentaQuest's signature research report titled Reversible Decay: Oral Health is A Public Health Problem We Can Solve which represents a unique 360-degree view of concerns and potential solutions for America’s oral health care challenges among patients, dentists, physicians, Medicaid dental administrators and employers.
- Myechia Minter-Jordan, MD, MBA, President & Chief Executive Officer, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement & Catalyst Institute
- Julie Hawley, Ph.D., CAE, Director, Analytics & Evaluation, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the status of our current health care system and the role of oral health in attaining optimal overall health.
- Identify barriers patients face in accessing quality health care, and why a prevention-first approach can help achieve oral health for all.
- Recognize the potential solutions to improve and transform the oral health industry, such as Value-based Care and Medical-Dental Integration.