Oral Health & the Social Determinants
During this webinar the DentaQuest Partnership provides an overview of social determinants of health (SDOH) as they relate to oral health and discuss how we incorporate SDOH into the work we do as a grantmaking organization. Several DentaQuest Partnership grantees also discuss how this work has come to life on the national, state and local levels.
After this webinar participants will be able to:
- Describe social determinants of health as they relate to oral health.
- Describe how providers, community based organizations, and other local, state, and national partners can use a social determinants of health lens to address health disparities.
- Identify potential strategies that can be implemented to address social determinants of health on the national, state, and local levels.
- Michael (Parrish) Ravelli, BA, Grants and Programs Associate, DentaQuest Partnership
- Cherry L. Houston, PhD, MPH, RN, President/CEO, Critical Learning Systems, Inc.
- Alejandra Valencia, DDS, MPH, MS, Director, Oral Health Forum
- Jennifer Dangremond, MA, Grants Manager, Native American Connections